Young Adult Ministry
“Where can I go from your spirit? Or where can I flee from your presence?”
Psalm 139: 7
- Wondering what might be missing from your incredibly busy life?
- Feeling like there’s something “More” to what you see and hear and touch?
- Thinking that there just isn’t any place that can touch the heart of this reality?
Well, maybe – hear us out, now – just maybe …
- You haven’t been to church in a while.
- You’re looking for a new church home.
- You’re seeking a vibrant, non-judgmental, sacred space to explore what kind of person this “More” is calling you to be.
Highland Presbyterian Church is dedicated to creating a spiritually vibrant and socially just environment for young adults who are…
- eighteen to thirty
- attending college and graduate schools
- beginning their professions
- looking, and/or
All young adults are welcome as we encounter, explore, and enjoy the diversity, possibilities and infinite discoveries of faith in the world.
Please consider joining us as we share God’s grace, love, peace and justice:
- Worship with Us: Each Sunday morning at 9:30 or 11:00 September-May, 10:30 on Sundays June-August
- Explore and Learn with Us: Each Sunday morning at 9:30 join us for one of our Adult Christian Education/Formation classes (see listings on "Study and Learn" page)
- "And What’s More”: Thursday evening discussion on selected readings or personal experiences at a local watering hole. "Tell me all your thoughts on God ..."
- Spring Overnight Retreats: As scheduled - TBA
Contact Doodle Harris, Associate Pastor (see staff page) for more information!